- Plain plastic bangle bracelets
- Yarn or ribbon
- Fabric glue
1. Create a ball of yarn slightly larger than a golf ball.
2. Densely wrap the yarn around a plastic bangle bracelet, making sure to neatly keep the yarn aligned, and pulling tightly as you go.
Tip: Work over a table or in lap in case the ball slips out of your hands.
3. Finish by overlapping a few wraps at the point where you started. Glue the strand of yarn in place along the inside of the bracelet with a fabric glue.
4. Hold the glued end of yarn in place with a clothespin and allow to dry. Once the glue has fully dried, snip off the extra yarn.
5. Bangles can be covered in thin decorative ribbon using the same process.