What you'll need:
- Hard-boiled egg dyed pink
- 2 medium wiggle eyes
- 2 medium white pom-poms
- 2 medium pink pom-poms (optional)
- 7 miniature pink pom-poms
- ¼ of a cardboard tube
- Pink paint
- 3" x 3" piece of pink construction paper
- Glue stick
- White craft glue
How to make it:
Paint the cardboard tube pink and set aside to dry.
Place pink egg in the cardboard tube.
Cut two long ears from pink construction paper. Glue the bottom of both ears onto the back of the egg.
Use white craft glue to attach wiggle eyes to the front of the egg.
Glue three miniature pom-poms to the curve of each foot.
- Instead of a boiled egg, use a plastic egg.
- You can make a tube yourself out of construction paper to eliminate the painting step.
- For a more simplified foot, skip the miniature pom-poms and draw on the toes with a marker.