What you'll need:
- Small child in play clothing.
- Print out of handprint poem (make extra copies).
- Optional small photo of child.
- Water based paints - finger paints or tempera paints.
- Bowl or something to hold the paint.
- Brush or sponge to apply paint to child's hand.
- Paper towels or some other way to do a quick cleanup!
How to make it:
What to do:
- Print the poem (make extra copies).
- Apply the paint to the child's hand, then press their hand to the paper near the poem. This might take several attempts to get a good print, patience is the key.
- Clean that little hand, before you get handprinted, too!
- Personalize with the date and name (if it isn't already).
- Let dry, then glue on a photo, if desired.