- Paper Adventures Two-Tone Archivals paper in split pea
- Making Memories pink gingham paper
- 1-1/2-inch length of Westrim gold thread
- Fiskars Circle Cutter
- Marvy 7/8-inch-wide jumbo heart punch
- Adhesive tape
- Fine-point black marking pen
viernes, 4 de febrero de 2011
Set hearts aflutter with an offbeat color card with a gingham heart. Punch a circle through card stock, suspend a paper heart in the center, and write a message 'round the circle. Fun, sophisticated, and simple!
What You Need:
1. Fold a 8-1/2 x 5-1/2-inch lime green card-stock rectangle widthwise. Cut a 1-1/2-inch circle through both card layers about an inch from the upper center.
2. Punch two gingham paper hearts. Sandwich the thread between them, and glue the hearts together. Center the heart in the circle and tape the thread to the inside. Write "Be Mine" around the circle with a marking pen.
by J@cquie en viernes, febrero 04, 2011