- Frame and mat without glass
- Computer and printer
- Felt shapes
- Crafts glue
- Glitter glue
- "Bling" dots, such as Doodlebug
- Flat glue dots
- Dimensional foam dots
miércoles, 15 de diciembre de 2010
Display a favorite winter or holiday quote in this easy-to-make frame. Add it to your Christmas decor, or craft one to give as a gift.
What You'll Need
How to Make It
1. Select a frame and mat in an appropriate size. (Ours is an 8x10-inch frame with a 5x7-inch mat.)
2. Type a favorite winter or Christmas quote in your font of choice. Resize the quote to fit the opening of the mat. Print and adjust as needed, then print the final copy on cardstock. Cut to fit inside the frame.
3. Place the quote and mat inside the frame and attach the frame backing.
4. Embellish the mat and frame with felt shapes in coordinated colors by gluing directly to the frame and mat. Shapes can be purchased or cut on a die-cut machine.
5. Decorate some of the felt shapes with glitter glue and self-adhesive "bling" dots. Adhere to the frame and mat using small, flat glue dots. Use dimensional dots under some of the shapes for dimension.
by J@cquie en miércoles, diciembre 15, 2010